The information on this website is intended for advertising and general informational purposes, and does not constitute legal advice. Submission of an email, telephone call, or contact form through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you have a matter we can assist with, we would generally enter in to an attorney-client relationship only after signature of a written fee agreement and payment of the agreed on retainer.
We can help you prepare and execute a variety of legal documents, including:
- Living wills/advanced directives;
- Powers of attorney, including durable medical powers of attorney;
- Deeds, including quitclaim and beneficiary deeds;
- Leases, including residential leases for landlords; and
- Operating agreements and other business documents.
WHY LUND LAW?
We will work with you to understand your individual legal needs, and prepare the necessary documents for your situation. Schedule a consultation now by contacting us at (720)-213-3774 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.